POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hdr : Re: hdr Server Time
28 Apr 2024 01:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hdr
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 12 Apr 2007 11:15:01
Message: <web.461e4c64c3e2923bc150d4c10@news.povray.org>
I had a look at the scene and it looks like a good start.  However, It
doesn't use area lights like I thought you had said.  On another note, I
don't think it's necessary to use parallel lights, probably doesn't make
much of a difference though as long as your light dome is big enough.

I must say that I really like the texture on the sphere.  I've been meaning
to try something like that for a metallic paint finish for cars and stuff.

Keep up the good work.

-tgq